How do I change accountants?
- Fill in our new client information pages. For companies click here. For self-employed, sole traders and partnerships click here.
- We will contact you with more information about your business and send you a proposal for our services
- Once the proposal is accepted we will contact your existing accountants and take care of the rest.
Do I have to file a self assessment tax return?
You must file a tax return if, in the last tax year (tax year runs from 6 April to 5 April), you were;
- Self-employed as a 'sole-trader' and earned more than £1,000
- A partner in a business partnership
And if you have any other untaxed income such as;
- Income from renting out a property
- Tips and commissions
- Income from savings, investments and dividends
- Foreign income