An accountancy firm that serves in a digital age
To make our clients business processes more efficient and empower them to excel in business and personal life.Our Mission Statement
We provide all of the services that you would expect from an accountant such as accounts preparation, tax returns, payroll, VAT Returns and Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) returns.
We have offices in Bathgate, Livingston and Aberdeen and serve small business clients in Aberdeenshire, West Lothian, Edinburgh, Fife and throughout Scotland and the United Kingdom.
What makes us fly is our approach of empowering our clients with digital transformation. We support our clients in utilising technology to gain a competitive advantage. Technology can assist small businesses by making processes more efficient.
We serve small business owners and provide insight, tools and support to compete and excel in the marketplace. By having the discussions and assessing your personal and business goals we do the hard work for you by analysing your business processes. We then recommend, advise and implement these solutions and monitor progress.
Because what you can measure, you can control.
Why did you get into business?
You will have many reasons for being in business but dealing with paperwork and financial administration will not be one of them, unless of course if you enjoy them. Running a small business involves juggling a lot of priorities. You can relieve yourself of the hassle of dealing with your finances and tax by engaging us, allowing you to focus on your business and your passion.
What is your time worth?
As optimisation by technology is at the heart of what we do, rest assured we will provide you with year-end accounting and statutory returns, financial administration, bank reconciliations, monthly reporting, payroll and VAT returns as efficiently as possible.
As an add-on we will provide you with advice on how to improve your processes, grow your business and pay less tax! We provide a finance director level expertise at a faction of the cost of employing a full time finance professional.
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). One of the largest bodies of accountants in the world.
- Xero certified: We are experts in all aspects of Xero and can train your staff
- Quickbooks Pro-advisor: Quickbooks is used by 3.4 million businesses around the world
- Receipt Bank Partner: Automate your bookkeeping and save time. Receipt Bank tracks, reads and stores your receipts and invoices on the go, so you can focus on what matters
- Evernote Certified Consultants: We are recognised professionals with comprehensive Evernote training. We offer in-person or virtual training to help you get started with Evernote, streamline your work, and achieve your goals. Find your focus and enhance productivity with Evernote and Taxlab.